Unit 1 - Instructions and Check List
Your online portfolio is a place for you to reflect on research that you've done. Each post must address 1. What you've learned, 2. What you found most interesting, 3. What you would like to know more about. Each post must also include an image, and a summary the article or video. At a minimum, your posts should be 4 paragraphs in length.
Each of the following criteria must be met in order to submit your portfolio.
- I have published my portfolio and shared the link via the Google Form located above
- My portfolio includes a bio with a picture located in the About Me section
- My portfolio is visually appealing and all excess pages and info are removed
- My blog DOES NOT include any personal information, including email address
- My blog posts show sincere effort to reflect on what I've learned